Zynga’s most popular game to date, CityVille, is now made available in Google+! In a blog post published today, Zynga says that “we want to make our games accessible to everyone, everywhere – no matter where they play or what platform they play on.“
If the stats were accurate, CityVille has more users in Facebook than the Zynga’s poker game. And Zynga hopes to get such same figures in Google plus. “CityVille grew to become our largest game on Facebook, so naturally we wanted to “build” a presence for it on Google+.”, added Zynga.
The future for Google+ isn’t still clear specially now that more and more users decline to post updates on the platform. But for whatever Zynga’s reason are in porting the game to the other side of the fence, I’m just wishing them luck, I mean lots of it.
Leave a comment
- Samsung PH urges Galaxy Note7 users to exchange to Galaxy S7 edge or Redund
- Jollibee launches its first mobile app using augmented reality
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser and ZenFone 3 Max To Be Available In The Philippines
- What Technological Strategies Will Help Me Optimize My Business?
- Brillante Mendoza Film Festival at SM City Masinag