When you start to shop around for the best Medicare supplement insurance, you can quickly feel overwhelmed by all the different plans available. But enlisting the help of an expert can make the process a whole lot easier like what we did.
Here are several questions that you should ask any broker before deciding to place your trust and confidence in them.
1. How long have you specialized in Medicare and Medicare Supplemental Insurance Benefits?
2. How many companies do you represent?
3. Do you offer both Medicare Supplement Insurance and Medicare Advantage plans?
4. Can you assist me with Medicare Part D prescription plans?
5. Do you provide an annual review to assure that I am always on the best available plan?
Take your time and conduct your own research and take into consideration the advice of your selected expert.