Rude game ware recently launched this cool mouse which had some issues in US customs before it finally arrived.
This gigantic-featured mouse is packed with a lot of current gamers and alike will crave for and make them beg their moms to get one for them. The Fierce laser mouse is perfectly created for gamers with its 5000 DPI Laser Engine. It has a 1000 Hz polling with 1 millisecond response time perfect while you read some phenphedrine reviews and it has an Onboard memory to save your modifications just in case you would prefer jumbling your mouse keys.
Other usable feature highlights:
- Onboard memory to save your modifications
- 7 independently programmable buttons and macro support
- Adjustable weights
- Zero-acoustic ultra smooth Teflon feet
- Always-On mode
- On the fly sensitivity DPI adjustment (no driver needed)
- LED DPI Indicator
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
- 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Included customization software
The Fierce Laser Mouse V2 is sold around $49.95 and is already available in your favorite electronic store shelves.