All sort of phones that we buy anywhere should just came with stock icons. How about changing those stock icons into the ones you preferred?
Doing such task is not really hard. Just follow these simple steps:
-Make sure that you’ve already installed the hack to allow unsigned applications into your device. You can find how to do that here just in case you still haven’t installed it.
– Open up CapsSwitch and turn the capabilities to “off”
– Open up Swiss Manager Pro and access C:/
– Delete these files if they’re present
– Now install the desired Icon pack and restart your computer.
*If in case you want to change the current installed icon pack then uninstall the existing one and re-install another pack.
These are the Icon packs on the archive:
1. G700 Icons
2. G900 Icons
3. iPhone Black Icons
4. iPhone Blue Icons
5. iPhone Green Icons
6. iPhone Light Blue Icons
7. iPhone Original Different Style Icons
8. iPhone Pink Different Style Icons
9. iPhone Red Icons
10. iPhone SeaGreen Icons
11. iPhone Violet Icons
12. iPhone Yellow Different Style Icons
13. iPhone Sticker Icons
14. XBox Icons
15. iPhone Original Icons
Download the archive here.
*For P990i users you should this file: C:ResourceActivityMenucustomisationssemc_defau ltsemc_default.rsc
If not then download it here and paste the file on the location indicated above.
– all credit goes to the file’s original author “Gapata” of IPmart forums. I myself would like to say a huge thanks for his contributions on the UIQ3 community.
Got questions? Just leave a comment down there 🙂